“Nancy is an amazing agent!. She went “above and beyond” to help us find the perfect home. She took the time to show us many houses. She was patient while we decided. She worked with and for us every step of the way. I recommend her to anyone looking to buy here. We moved from Connecticut and she educated us on the area so we were comfortable moving some-where we had never been before.”
Duncan Brown - Murrells Inlet, SC
Nancy Aborn Wuennemann
7/12/2019 0 Comments
Kitchen Sink Sealed the Deal!
Photo Credit: Pinterest/Showroomsinks.com
"Would you look at that sink?"
Love it or hate it, the fact is, we spend a lot of time at the kitchen sink. Plus it's a feature of the room that can draw the eye, so why not take a little time to choose one that's got both form and function?
Many homeowners today are choosing large single-basin sinks with a smaller prep sink on the side. Another popular option is a sink cover, which slides or fits over the top of the sink and provides additional counter space for prep work -- or to simply cover up the dishes that you plan to do later.
Some other styles and options to consider:
* Undermount sink, which is installed below the countertop.
* Apron sink, large sinks with the fronts exposed, are often used in farmhouse styles and look big enough to bathe a gaggle of babies in. Porcelain is one popular material, but they come in a wide variety.
* Bamboo. It's true: bamboo is among the alternative materials being used in modern sinks. It is treated and sealed, of course.
* Farmhouse sinks are quite versatile and can come in hammered copper, carved, stone, and more. Some homeowners are mixing and matching styles, using farmhouse sinks with other design trends.
* Self-rimming sinks. A traditional style, in which the rim sits above the countertop; also referred to as a drop-in sink.
* Consider your materials. Stainless steel is still the most popular because of its versatility, but stone, concrete, composite granite, and other materials add a unique look.
Leave a Reply.
1232-B Farrow Parkway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577